Staff Product Analyst - AccSec United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Staff Product Analyst - Account Security.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This role will help define the future of Twilio’s Account Security product strategy, focusing on evaluating, explaining and prioritizing product ideas and deliverables for the Team..
The Staff Product Analyst will serve as the primary leader to develop innovative solutions that help us anticipate and address our customer needs. This will be a highly visible role, partnering with R&D and Account Security leadership to build scalable solutions and extract insights from big data to identify key opportunities and prevailing trends. The role will involve business partnering and special projects requiring detailed modeling to partner with Product and Engineering to drive the future of our product development.
In this role, you’ll:
- Maintain key reports and archived results for every experiment we run.
- Propose and prototype behavioral models / signals with the AI Team for future prioritization.
- Propose and prototype algorithms that leverage our AB Test results for the AI Team for future prioritization.
- Own ROI (Business Cases where necessary) for all Product and Engineering deliverables with full documentation.
- Translate achievements into Product Driven Growth and competitive advantages for GTM to use with potential clients.
- Thought leadership - propose / promote opportunities for us to get out there in the market, collaborating with Developer Evangelism to do so.
- Establish proactive processes and demonstrate ability to operate a scale.
- Advise leadership on key trends and use sound judgment to deal with complexity and make smart tradeoffs.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 6+ years of experience in a progressive analytics role, preferably in a high growth environment
- Expert skill level with SQL and analytical tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker). Experience with Python.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical concepts and prominent testing methodologies
- Deep understanding of P&L components, unit economics, and how to build business models
- Strong communication & analytical skills; experience presenting to C-level or equivalent leadership
- Experience functioning across a matrixed organization, ensuring availability of high data quality
- Master's degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field
This role will be remote based in the US.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $154,000 - $190,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4180215