Staff HRIS Analyst Remote US
Mozilla is looking for a Staff HRIS Analyst to join our People Operations Team, accelerate our journey toward streamlining HR experiences for Mozillians, and boost our highly competent team of HRIS experts. In this role, you will build, test, and deploy Workday integrations, tenant fixes and enhancements. Additionally, you will take your reporting skills to new levels by creating and managing a portfolio of reports used for tenant tuning, data integrity, and dashboard development that support People systems administration. You will work in collaboration with the broader People Team and partner functions to understand business needs, evaluate current processes for continuous improvement, and deploy scalable solutions.
As a well-rounded and seasoned HRIS professional who loves to get good work done—efficiently—you’ve acquired deep competencies in the Workday HCM and Greenhouse ATS platforms, with associated experiences and bespoke skills. You have an advanced understanding of core systems principles such as security, business processes, interpersonal structures, and compensation administration. You are further broadly knowledgeable about various HRIS including applicant tracking and performance management platforms. You can clearly and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization to gather requirements, solve user issues, frame problems, present findings, propose solutions, and train users. Most importantly, you can translate technical requirements in a way that is easily understood by functional partners and you are excited about documenting processes and solutions. Additionally, you have been a cultural boon to every organization you have joined because of your thoughtful approach to problems; the speed of execution; and the quality of your efforts with projects, features, and people.
- Conduct regular audits of system security, access, permissions, and approvals; identify areas of improvement; and collaborate with the People Team and other groups and business units to ensure expert use and management of data
- Respond to critical feature requests by clarifying the need and setting realistic expectations about feature delivery
- Create and manage a catalog of reports and dashboards to drive consistent data representation among all users
- Configure and enhance business processes, integrations, and system-related governance
- Lead end-to-end HR systems projects including gathering requirements, system configuration, design and development of integrations, running tests, implementation, and training efforts
- Diagnose system problems and implement thoughtful solutions
- Serve as the Workday SME to support initiatives from the People Team and multi-functional partners
- Create audit processes and reports to ensure compliance and data integrity
- Act as a consultant to stakeholders in the development of project concepts by clarifying the business case, assessing feasibility, scope, and resource requirements
- Drive and support release management by assessing readiness, and the impact to downstream systems and change management
- Maintain relationships with key business partners to manage issues as they arise and provide timely support
- Maintain detailed, up-to-date process documentation, as required
Education and Experience
- BS/BA required, preferably in a business, technology, or other quantitative field
- 7+ years of experience in implementation, enhancement, and/or technical support of Workday Core HCM and supplemental modules and multi-system integrations
- Required to have hands-on Workday HCM configuration and reporting capabilities
- One or more Workday HCM certifications preferred; Workday Studio experience strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Greenhouse Applicant Tracking System highly preferred
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with integrity
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including complex formulas, pivot tables, and VBA
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/3366373