Staff HRIS Analyst, People Technology Worldwide
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Staff HRIS Analyst, People Technology
The Staff HRIS Analyst, People Technology reports into the Director, People Tools and Technology.
What you'll do in this role
- Manage HRIS system by providing functional and technical expertise including major system configurations, business process enhancements, troubleshooting complex issues, employing improvements, and ensuring overall data quality and integrity
- Oversee data security and compliance across our people systems (both production and non-production environments) by conducting regular audits, being vigilant about security and access
- Serve as a trusted advisor and consultant to various business groups taking a systems thinking approach and recommending process improvements and/or innovative, alternative solutions while considering downstream impacts
- Lead the configuration and testing for annual People programs, system releases, which includes end-to-end scoping of configuration and integration
- Serve as a functional expert on reporting, including dashboard creation, data analyses and assisting stakeholders with metrics. Comfortable with composite, matrix and trending reports, with the ability to create/modify calculated fields and business intelligence reports
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance for system issues and integration errors, which includes HRIS training to support users and strengthen the organization’s ability to effectively and efficiently use the system
- Load mass datasets, distribute policies and documents with confidence and thorough testing
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in data management, security, and HR technology
We're looking for
- 6+ years of hands on HR technology experience managing HRIS systems such as Workday
- 2-3 years implementing and integrating new people technology systems(HRIS, ATS, case management tools)
- Experience with technical integrations using EIB (Workday Studio, BIRT, Cloud Connect knowledge and experience preferred)
- Ability to use GitLab
- Previously a functional consultant or subject matter expert in Human Capital Management business processes or regulations
- Deep understanding and experience (configuring 2 or more) of Workday functionality including HCM, Core & Advanced Compensation, Benefits (annual and life events enrollment), Time Off and Tracking, Talent Management, Performance, Security
- Strong consulting skills with ability to lead design sessions with stakeholders, explain complex functionality, configure business processes, test functionality, document requirements, and assist with testing
- Utilize proven interpersonal and change management skills to champion adoption of new processes and technologies
- Strong business acumen to recommend optimal solutions to complex business problems by critically evaluating and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true business needs
- Passionate and constantly striving to create a seamless and delightful experience for our Team Members in our processes, tools, and systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday HCM and/or Workday certification in HCM preferred
- Ability to use GitLab
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/5521091002