Staff Financial Analyst - P2P Lead United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Staff Financial Analyst - P2P Lead to join our Financial Systems Enablement team supporting the Finance & Accounting teams. The ideal candidate should be a self starter, have a solid analytical mentality, good interpersonal communications and diligent time management skills, be a team-player and have a good work ethic. Lastly you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
This role is expected to be an Oracle ERP CloudSME/Lead in P2P processes working with different types of SaaS enterprise P2P systems in partnership with the Global Accounting and procurement teams driving automations and Innovation. You will lead the entire P2P process in Oracle ERP Fusion system implementation end - end understanding Twilio’s processes and systems and build scalable systems for Acquisitions.
Twilio is looking for a Staff Financial Analyst - P2P Lead who lives in Twilio Magic. They also have:
- Industry leader generating deep techno functional detail in P2P and other processes including vendor management, self service procurement, sourcing, contract management Invoice processing/OCR, GL, Cash management, tax, engaged in architecture decisions on the team.
- 8+ years of Accounting experience and in depth understanding of P2P processes in Oracle ERP cloud with experience in a global, SaaS, technology company preferred.
- Partner with process owners to define and benchmark operational metrics and to automate the delivery of metric dashboards.
- Architect, design, document, configure, deliver and automate in areas of P2P in various applications like simple legal, Lease calcs and other integrated finance applications.
- Proficient in process and solution engineering, managing and delivering multi-functional l multiple projects and integrations with advanced presentation skills and authoritative communications.
- Architect and design multi-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm.
- Experience with multiple acquisitions combining various P2P systems into a common platform is a plus.
- Experience with the following systems is a plus; Gappify, Simple legal, Lease calcs, Coupa, Expensify, Avalara/other tax software, Data Warehouse, ERP(NetSuite), Anaplan, Tableau, Looker, ServiceNow, Workday, Salesforce.com, OKTA, GSuite.
- Experience working in a high scale and fast-paced environment with distributed teams across time zones.
As a Staff Financial Analyst - P2P Lead for the Financial Enablement teams, you will
- BE AN OWNER: You own the process of driving the organization to best practices using strong Functional and Influential skills communicating to senior leaders and communicating with partners across the organization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Proactively identify and clearly communicate messages and updates regarding blockers, dependencies, risks, and current status to all partners
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Demonstrate strong prioritization and focus skills with multitasking and competing priorities and know how to make the right trade-offs.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Liaise well with IT teams and various business partners upstream/downstream to influence accuracy and efficiency in the revenue accounting process.
- DRAW THE OWL: Find opportunities for operational improvements across Finance & Accounting business applications and drive solution definition using metrics.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication with advanced presentation skills..Ensure that complex ideas, thoughts, and vision can be communicated simply and effectively. You are expected to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- EMPOWER OTHERS - Mentor your team, develop their talent and challenge the status quo to achieve results.
The Twilio IT organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral to growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will work remote in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3066264