Sr. Technical Sourcer / Researcher Global
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic is looking for an exceptional Sr. Technical Sourcer / Researcher. Are you are passionate about building teams, both domestically and internationally? Do you have experience sourcing extraordinary engineering talent all around the globe? Do you want to have an outstanding impact on our rapid growth? If yes - read on.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting Elastic's engineering organisation, helping us find and hire top-notch talent.
- Develop, implement and execute recruiting and sourcing strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of world-class engineers.
- Source, interview and qualify candidates for technical and cultural fit.
- Build solid relationships with engineering and other technical teams
- Track and understand meaningful metrics for your activity and pipeline, and actively share your progress with peers and hiring teams.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Elastic’s business and technical developments.
- Be an Elastic brand ambassador throughout the recruiting process.
What you will bring along:
- A good couple of years of recruitment experience, ideally within both agency and in-house environments;
- Excellent English and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Passionate about data, able to craft insightful reports;
- International flair: we are a globally distributed company and you’ll be working with an international group of colleagues and candidates.
- Curiosity is key to working successfully with our engineering teams; you will continuously learn more about their work and the products they build.
- A sense of responsibility and ownership and ability to reliably partner with your teams.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building remarkable products
- Distributed-first company with contributors in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones and speaking over 30 languages
Are you ready to join our team? Apply now!
Target Locations: Toronto, Canada; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Boston, MA; Boulder, CO; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Houston, TX; New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Raleigh, NC; Copenhagen, Denmark; Paris, France; Dublin, Ireland; Berlin, Germany; Munich, Germany; Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Oslo, Norway; Barcelona, Spain; Madrid, Spain; Stockholm, Sweden; Zurich, Switzerland; Edinburgh, United Kingdom; London, United Kingdom; Washington, DC; Pittsburgh, PA; Louisville, KY; Indianapolis, IN; Cleveland, OH;
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1305705