Sr. Technical Program Manager, M&A Integrations United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Technical Program Manager for M&A Integrations!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sr. Technical Program Manager who is passionate about contributing to and helping us shape the path for how Twilio integrates Products, Technology, People, and Operations. To be successful in this role, you will need to be agile and adapt to the growing needs of the business while demonstrating professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and program deliverables are of the highest quality.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead and drive technical and operational integration initiatives, related to M&A, across all Business Units within R&D
- Think strategically, plan effectively, execute efficiently, communicate regularly, and continuously optimize
- Work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, executing and collaborating across teams, business units, functions, and organizations impacted by these programs
- Perform as a subject matter expert on program management best practices, helping to educate your peers when needed
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- A demonstrated track record of leading large-scale, cross-functional technical programs and operational initiatives
- Background in SaaS development or technical experience working within operations in a distributed systems environment
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to dive into a problem, figure it out, ship it, and continue to iterate and improve
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and prioritize based on ROI and business objectives
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a broad range of stakeholders, solutioning problems and managing change
- Ability to drive alignment across varying perspectives and foster a collaborative environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver impactful results
- Ability to provide effective communication across all levels of an organization, from engineers to executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- High accountability with a demonstrated ability to organize efficiently and think strategically
- Continuous dedication to improvement by examining existing delivery mechanisms and processes, creating playbooks that are repeatable and reliable
- 5+ years experience working in a project or program management capacity
- 3+ years experience working in a technical or SaaS-related role
- BA/BS degree in Management, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience and understanding of the general M&A process
- 1+ years working within the software M&A space
- PMP, CSM, or comparable certification
This role will be remote and based in the United States. A minimal amount of travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4275703