Sr. Strategic Programs & Communication Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Professional Services (PS) organization at Twilio is growing, and we are looking for a vibrant, self-starter to fill the role of Sr. Strategic programs & communication Manager. This position is perfect for a results-oriented professional who is passionate about bringing organization, cross-team collaborations, connecting the dots, and getting things done. This individual will drive the execution of various initiatives including but not limited to quarterly business reviews (QBRs), business priorities and measures (BPMs), training and enablement plans, and various internal process improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a fast paced Services organization, preferably in Professional Services, understands the core business, is a strong communicator, and is someone who can jump into anything and learn quickly as they go. They are considered the “glue” in the overall process as projects are prioritized and executed.
- 5+ years program management experience.
- Strong command of the Services business, ideally Professional Services.
- Proven track record working with cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written).
- Strong leadership capabilities to advise on goal setting, vision, and resource planning to teams working through complex programs and initiatives.
- Ability to use effective, common tools (e.g.Salesforce, AirTable, Jira, etc).
- Experience with data analysis and reporting.
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
- BE BOLD: Work with the VP. of Professional Services to establish quarterly priorities, organize and coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives, delivery of new programs, and resolution of issues.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Manage and coordinate high value / cross-functional initiatives and projects.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Coordinate and drive effective cadence of functional operating meetings including All Hands, Quarterly Business Reviews, leadership offsites, etc
- DON’T SETTLE: Work with other PS leaders to gather key metrics and operational barometers for the VP. of Professional Services to effectively operate the business.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Recommend, lead, and/or implement process improvement initiatives to continue driving quality improvement, efficiency, productivity improvement throughout PS.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Identify patterns and trends out of seemingly disparate data points by analyzing data to provide insight and recommendations to improve the organization’s effectiveness
- WRITE IT DOWN: Prepare written reports, communications, and other materials as required.
Twilio is fueling the future of communications, and our brand already attracts thousands of developers every day. It’s up to the Marketing team to create the market, deliver an amazing customer experience, and fill the funnel for our high-performing Sales team. Your insights, ideas, and leadership will carry Twilio to the next level of our already-accelerating trajectory.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion andinnovation, andd we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$99,840 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
$87,360 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2975302