Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Applications (Contract) Remote US
Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Applications (3-Month Contract Position)
This is a three-month-long contract position. The position will be pay-rolled through a staffing agency and operating under a W2 tax form.
We’re looking for a product marketer to work closely with product management, engineering, and other partners to update and implement product positioning strategies around the release of our new Firefox for Android. Experience in both formulating product marketing strategy and efficiently implementing such a strategy for consumer technology products is required.
We’re looking for an experienced mobile app product marketer to own the product marketing strategy for Firefox for Android!
We need someone to validate/update the overall messaging and positioning levering ongoing insights from testing and market developments. They need to advise partners in the product, acquisition, and lifecycle teams to drive growth and retention for Firefox on mobile devices.
In addition to contributing to global marketing efforts for this product, you will also aid in driving informative product decisions by representing and advocating for the needs of users throughout the product life cycle.
They will work closely with product management, engineering, business development, creative, and communications teams. This position reports to the Senior Director of Product Marketing for Firefox.
- Develop strategic, insight-driven marketing strategy recommendations, demonstrating a deep understanding of the driven marketplace and industry trends.
- Define/validate/update messaging and positioning that will advise marketing partners to deliver effective campaigns for the product including advertising (online and offline), SEM, PR, social media, and retention.
- Collaborate with team members across the global Mozilla community to help facilitate their efforts.
- Maintain touch-points with users both on Mozilla-owned websites and in-product.
- Coordinate communications with each product release.
- Report product market performance to the community and demonstrate insight to optimize future efforts.
- You are an experienced app marketer that always advocates for the user.
- You love discovering new apps and staying up to date on app innovations.
- Whittling down sophisticated feature sets into clear product positioning and messaging is your jam.
- Fearless, results-oriented, curious, collaborative, willing to try new things.
- 5+ years in product marketing, and confirmed ability leading marketing programs on mobile.
- You are highly organized, and an awesome, clear communicator.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to analyze data and research to build strategic visions.
- Ability to work on a geographically distributed team.
Tools/Capabilities (familiarity with…)
Analytics, AppStore Optimization (ASO), In Product Communications (IPC)...
- Google Analytics
- Sensor Tower
- Leanplum/Appboy or similar mobile messaging platforms
- Adjust/Amplitude or similar mobile analytics tools
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/2194590