Sr Product Manager, Product Led Growth Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
We’re looking for a customer-obsessed Product Manager who is excited to bring their passion and skills to help 1Password execute on our Product Led Growth strategy. Product Led Growth is a strategy that uses the product as the primary channel to drive organizational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as revenue, engagement, retention, and reach. This PLG role will focus on increasing engagement and identifying new opportunities to turn our products and services into highly optimized growth flywheels. You thrive by leading the trifecta of Design, Engineering, and Product together to prioritize the most important customer problems. We’re looking for entrepreneurial problem solvers who come to the table not only by identifying problems but recommendations and solutions, not waiting for direction.
Our philosophy on Product consists of five core pillars:
- Focus and Execution: can you ship quickly and measure results?
- Customer Empathy: are you motivated first and foremost to solve customer problems?
- Effective Communication: can you bring the entire organization, horizontally and vertically, along on the journey?
- Go To Market: can you understand and drive the business outcomes through product decisions?
- Technology: articulating how our technology beats our competitors.
Product Managers play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy. As Product Managers, we are responsible for setting and championing the high bar for our products. You must excel at prioritization, collaboration and communication, while holding yourself and others accountable for measuring quality and business results. You will be responsible for defining and completing 1Password’s product portfolio strategy focusing on all aspects of how our customers need to integrate with 1Password. You need to be able to take a holistic view of a customer's needs that cross buyers, users, and administrators. You will be working with Engineering, Design, Marketing and GTM teams to ensure quality, security and usability of the service.
Join a fast-scaling business with a unique blend of consumer and enterprise customers.
What you can expect:
- Working with a passionate, highly motivated Product team that is invested in your success and the success of your initiatives.
- A dynamic, highly collaborative environment.
- Empowerment to contribute to, and help drive, overall product strategy and the relative priority of the features you own on the roadmap.
- Being a part of the team that drives the success of 1Password, our products and business to the next level.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of experience owning a product or a set of features and being responsible for its ultimate success with at least 3 years in a product-facing growth or innovation role.
- Track record of shipping and improving software and driving business impact through the feature/product you owned.
- Experience driving 0->1 product development, bringing new products, features, and services successfully to market
- A good understanding of security, technology and infrastructure trends that drives and influences customers to need to integrate solutions.
- An action-bias that won’t wait to create change.
- Obsession with customer problems.
- Obsession with customer problems. Yes, it’s important enough to mention twice.
- Represent the voice of the customer to motivate the team.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that scale from technical to non-technical.
- Ability to inspire and bring together different teams and stakeholders to drive forward, solve problems and remove roadblocks.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and use data - both qualitative and quantitative - to drive decision-making.
- Background and experience in the fields of user privacy, security, identity and access management are a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience training internal teams as part of bringing products to market, particularly the sales, support and customer success teams.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.