Sr. Pricing Analyst United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Pricing Analyst, Pricing & Monetization.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sr. Pricing Analyst for the Pricing and Monetization Team to be a key player in the development and implementation of pricing and packaging strategy for Twilio’s growing suite of products. Reporting to the Director of Pricing and Monetization Strategy, the Sr. Pricing Analyst will find opportunities for new pricing initiatives and ensure that Twilio’s pricing is optimized to meet our financial and market objectives. The Sr. Pricing Analyst will also support Twilio’s Product and Sales leaders to bring customer-friendly, innovative pricing solutions to market. Pricing and packaging is an integral lever to accelerate Twilio’s growth. It touches nearly every part of our business and is a critical part of our customer experience.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop pricing proposals and financial business cases to support your pricing recommendations, and stakeholder these with key business partners
- Collaborate multi-functionally across the Pricing team as well as Product, Sales, and other teams to define bundled offers and solutions
- Analyze underlying market trends, price trends, and customer behavior to inform the pricing strategy
- Proactively manage and monitor established offers, and own strategic pricing decisions and recommendations, including promotions and price changes for them
- Ideate, design and develop creative pricing and packaging solutions that delight the customer
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3+ years experience with pricing in technology or telecommunications.
- Degree in quantitative field (Finance, Economics. Statistics,Math, etc)
- An understanding of financial modeling/measures, the ability identify trends and complex relationships between various real world inputs
- Entrepreneurial attitude, willingness to take ownership and drive results
- SaaS business knowledge with the ability to understand and model the tradeoffs or pricing and packaging decisions
- A great teammate attitude, understanding the value of cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high degree of attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Background custom deal pricing a plus
Experience in pricing analytics and/or statistics a plus
This position will be remotely based in the U.S.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $82,080.- $102,600.00.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4530179