Sr. Manager Training & Certification Remote /
Airbase is the only comprehensive spend management platform for small and mid-market companies. It combines three products — accounts payable, an advanced corporate card program, and employee expense reimbursements — into one system. Implemented individually, each product has all the core functionality you expect from a best-of-breed solution. Taken together, Airbase provides a consistent and efficient platform experience for all non-payroll spend. The automation of accounting and approval workflows results in visibility and control, a faster close, and real-time reporting.
Innovative companies, like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Gong, Cameo, and more, trust Airbase. We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager Training & Certification with experience in designing, implementing, and managing a training and certification program along with the team to support it. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing and Services, and work closely with the Product Management, Professional Services, Sales Enablement and other experts. The role is full time and remote, with the flexibility to support meetings with teams in various parts of the world and at least 4 hours per day in PST working hours.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Define, specify and implement a training and certification program that will support education for partners, customers, and staff.
- Manage the program and the supporting team of eLearning specialists, and contribute to select components of the eLearning content.
- Evaluate and implement a Learning Management System and digital badging options to support this program.
- Collaborate with product and services specialists, sales enablement, and partner management teams to ensure the accreditation/certification program(s) meet the needs of their constituents.
- Build and track metrics and KPIs for the program that demonstrate growth, satisfaction levels, and ongoing plans for incremental improvement of the program.
- Become an expert in the Airbase platform, and be comfortable demonstrating and creating instructional videos focused on products and features.
- Design and create eLearning instructional content and knowledge tests for select components of the platform.
- Manage instructional content on an ongoing basis to ensure it is kept current with product releases.
- Collaborate with our creative and Product Marketing teams in publishing content while following brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5+ years of eLearning program experience, instructional design, and development experience within a software environment — ideally B2B SaaS.
- At least 3+ years’ experience managing a team of eLearning specialists.
- Experience with leading, designing, or managing a certification program, ideally with a digital badging component.
- Proficiency with at least one LMS platform, and the ability to publish and manage content on the platform. Past experience with evaluation and implementation of an LMS is an asset.
- Experience with overseeing or project managing the implementation of a software educational program or system. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders to assess and meet their program needs.
- The desire to become a product expert on the Airbase spend management platform and the ability to create product demonstration videos and associated courseware to support education on the platform.
- The ability to understand financial and technical topics, and provide clear written and video content to simplify and educate on these concepts.
- Excellent people management skills, including recruiting, mentoring, and providing career growth opportunities.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and attention to detail.
- Project/task management skills to ensure timely delivery across multiple projects.
- Creative approaches to problem-solving.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high-growth, fast-paced environments.
We are a remote-first company and we recognize you may be in a different timezone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PT and ET time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.