Sr. Manager, Recruiting (R&D) Worldwide
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
The Senior Manager, Recruiting is a grade 9.
- Lead a recruiting team that could include Managers, Leads, or Recruiters.
- Own the recruiting processes across the organization with input from stakeholders to ensure consistency and optimization across all departments.
- Anticipate recruitment team needs to support the business
- Mentor, guide, and grow the careers of all team members
- Assess and predict workloads for the team and effectively load balance to ensure recruiters are able to work efficiently, strategically and bring speed to the business
- Help to create and implement hiring strategies to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and diversity of hires, process efficiency, strong client management and encourages the sharing of best practices
- Provide strategic input on the direction of the recruiting team to the Senior Director
- Collaborate closely with partners such as People Business Partners and Finance to ensure alignment and communication
- Minimum 7+ years of Recruiting experience
- Consistent track record with sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary talent (especially passive)
- Demonstrated success leading recruiting for a function at large scale in a fast-paced environment
- Experience executing on hiring plans and recruiting strategy
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Confidence to learn new technologies (MAC, Google Workspace, GitLab) and translate that learning to others
- Experience building and defining recruiting pipeline metrics and data
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting software (ideally including Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Solid analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Successful track record of partnering with senior leaders to create and deliver hiring strategies with a high level of attainment to plan
- Proven ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally to drive results
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/5463738002