Sr. Director, GTM Business Intelligence & Analytics United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sr. Director, GTM Business Intelligence & Analytics with a proven track record developing and managing advanced analytics capabilities. As a leader in our team, you will expand the use of our business intelligence platforms and the underlying data infrastructure supporting them. This new leader will integrate insights from data across Go-to-Market (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) and interfacing other domains like, Product, and Finance, develop sophisticated new advanced analytics capabilities. They will lead change management that accelerate our growth trajectory!
The Sr. Director, GTM Business Intelligence & Analytics will act as a management consultant and operational leader helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic. They also have:
- 10+ years experience leading Go-to-market analytics use cases, preferably in B2B space, with tangible business outcomes.
- Deep end to end understanding of analytics from descriptive to predictive analytics including Machine Learning across data ingestion, prep, development, and end user adoption.
- Led geographically diverse high performing teams and centers of excellence in BI and Analytics.
- Hands on experience and aptitude to go deep when needed into technical aspects like machine learning and statistical modeling.
- Thrives at structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Experience in growing and mentoring team creating career progression opportunities
- Strong customer experience orientation with laser focus on user adoption and deployment (beyond the technical maturity of the solution)
- Preferable, experience in Robotics Process Automation.
As Sr. Director, GTM Business Intelligence & Analytics, you will:
- BE BOLD & BE AN OWNER: Become intimately familiar with the business, lead the team to distill and deliver critical business insights for leadership. Influence teammates and executives with your findings.
- DRAW THE OWL: Incubate and launch new analytics solutions to complex business problems to meet business partner needs- both stated and unstated.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead, mentor, and grow talent across our BI & Reporting, and Advanced Analytics teams.
- BE INCLUSIVE & RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself and your team in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must. But you’ll also need to get into the details to drive real, sustainable impact.
The GTM Strategy and Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-to-Market leadership and product teams to guide sales strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing strategies that drive organic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company. Increasingly, we require advanced predictive and prescriptive capabilities to optimize the business and sustain the 40-50%+ growth rate.
Twilio is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to our employees growth, learning, your development, and the end to end employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping team members develop strengths. Our foundation is built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want your career and ideas to thrive at Twilio.
No matter where you are based, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being. Employees will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves!
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$177,024.00 - $221,280.00
Rest of Colorado:
$165,960.00 - $207,450.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2589747