Sr Business Systems Analyst - Finance Worldwide
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
This position plays a key role managing, planning, collaborating and executing business systems projects across various business units, particularly finance and sales operations. S/he will partner and work with business leaders and employees from various areas to understand and interpret business requirements, translate them into technical specifications and work with team members to implement and deliver solutions on platforms such as Netsuite and Salesforce. Learn more about our team!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyze complex needs and issues, and assess how our platforms can be utilized as a solution
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to business vision
- Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements. Document all changes to applications per internal controls
- Review financial and accounting processes to identify areas for improvement and then work with the Finance and Accounting teams to address these pain points from both a system and process standpoint
- Provide support to debug and troubleshoot production issues, and coordinate with NetSuite Developer or team on issues that cannot be initially resolved
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training.
- Manage Business Systems projects through the lifecycle
- Participate in agile roles, such as product owner and scrum master
- Perform other duties as requested
What You Bring Along:
- 4 - 6 years of proven experience in a business systems analyst role
- 3+ years with hands-on NetSuite experience
- Deep understanding of corporate financial processes, including but not limited to; Accounting, AR, AP, QTC, etc.
- BS or BA preferred, or equivalent working experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with onsite and remote internal customers across multiple business areas and disciplines
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities in a fast growing company.
- Successful in dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Netsuite Certifications
- Agile Certifications
- Salesforce Experience
- Steelbrick Experience
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Stock options
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Our search might be focused in certain areas, but we are looking for great talent across the globe/region and we will consider candidates that are not residing in the locations listed below.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable lae.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1269385