Sr. Analyst, GTM Strategy & Planning United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sr. Analyst, GTM Strategy & Planning!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sr. Analyst, GTM Strategy & Planning to be a key contributor to Twilio’s Go-To-Market motion, with a focus on strategy and long-term planning. The person in this role will either lead or assist in all aspects of GTM Annual Planning, GTM strategy, and various planning activities with cross-functional partners. This position is critical in supporting Twilio’s GTM Strategy and overall business impact. Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of strategy and planning activities.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop hypotheses, structure analytical problem solving approaches and develop recommendations for optimizing Go-to-market performance
- Manage cross functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to internal clients
- Identify, research, and conduct analyses required to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects, leveraging tools, such as Salesforce and Tableau
- Collaborate with business executives on a wide range of issues related to the strategy formulation process, including risk management and new growth opportunities
- Collaborate across businesses, functions, and regions to align strategy and direction with corporate and regional approaches, systems, information and support
- Partner with collaborators ranging from Director to VP level and present recommendations to VP-level and above
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Experience leading Go-to-Market strategy projects in management consulting and/or corporate strategy.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives using a hypothesis-driven approach
- Knowledge of and ability to manage analytical tools like statistic and financial modeling to generate business and data-driven insights
- Ability to negotiate, present, and influence to partners of all levels
- Experience with group facilitation, interviewing, and influence / customer management
- Experience managing projects ranging in length and complexity, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams independently
- Ability to independently draft and present deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies
- Experience using Salesforce and Tableau tools is a preferred
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA)
This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere within the United States.
Approximately 5% travel or less is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $99,360.00 - $124,200.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4241165