Solutions Architect - Segment United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Solutions Architect- Segment.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
As a Solutions Consultant, you’ll be tasked with leading technical on-boarding engagements with our customers and supporting ongoing efforts to build a world-class professional services organization. You’d be joining a team of dedicated individuals that care about Segment’s customers, partners, each other and the broader community. So if you enjoy working with hard-working people and helping to build a company that cares about quality, you’ve found the right place.
In this role, you’ll:
- Help customers instrument Segment APIs across their stack (web, mobile, server) and enhance the value generated from the many end tool and warehouse integrations Segment supports
- Complete on-boarding engagements within budget and scope
- Design a data structure that will gracefully flow downstream into integrations or SQL warehouses
- Develop and iterate on internal processes to ensure consistency across our on-boarding engagements
- Work closely with the product team to improve customer success across our entire platform
- Become a guide on the code base and functionality of the Segment platform, libraries, and integrations. And help improve it!
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Have experience delivering technical engagements as projects in a consultation environment
- Are able to deal with variety of customers ranging from timeline-driven project managers, sophisticated marketers, technical engineers, and strategic business partners
- Have strong time management skills and are organized and detail obsessed
- Love for explaining technical concepts and the moment where you see things “click”
- Experience working closely with or implementing any of our Destination partners
- Experience working as a services consultant at any point in your career
- Expertise in multiple areas of the MarTech ecosystem and concepts including attribution, analytics, adtech, CRM, web, mobile, NPS and more
- Can write SQL queries and have experience with data architecture
This role will be located remotely in the United States.
Up to 20% travel (post-pandemic).
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $102,096.00 - $127,620.00
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3814398