Software Engineer US - Remote /
Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development, and then software supply chain management, to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry, while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And, we need you to do that. Join us!
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are looking for team members that want to help us change the way the world innovates through software. The Sonatype team has already done this through its contributions to the Maven build system, the Nexus Repository Manager and most recently with the Nexus Lifecycle product suite – literally changing the way the world creates and delivers software across thousands of organizations and millions of developers.
That was just the beginning. We need your help so that we can do it again. If you are interested in delivering value across nearly every decision made in the world of software development, to help companies create better and safer software faster, to transform innovation through software, read on.
Who you are and what you’ll do
- You have a strong software engineering foundation and experience.
- You have a strong development experience with the Java stack
- You are motivated to write programs that are easily testable & maintainable and easily understood by other developers.
- You have a strong bias for making things happen.
- You will be a member of Nexus Lifecycle.
- You will work to build strong relationships with your teammates, manager, and product manager.
What skills you need
- 5+ years of experience with Java and Java frameworks
- Knowledge of relational databases such as (postgres, Oracle) and SQL
- Knowledge of DevOps pipelines.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States (without sponsorship) and is currently residing in the United States
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.