Company: Demiurge Technologies AG
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build to improve our innovative consumer-facing products.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Mentor and support entry-level software engineers
- 3+ years writing full stack web applications
- Strong passion to work in a startup and for the Demiurge mission
- Strong experience in writing secure and scalable NodeJS server code \
- Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Capable of working independently and overcoming challenges without supervision while being a team player
Desired personal qualities
- Humble souls, daring minds
- First-principles-based thinking
- Extraordinary composure and integrity in face of dire condition
- Ruthless rationality and candor in the pursuit of knowledge
- Profound empathy and charitableness in the matter of people
- Resilience and fearlessness working outside your comfort zone
- Described by others as the most radical yet humblest researcher / engineer / thinker they know
- Intellectual breadth
- Sense of humor
- Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
Application without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.