Software Engineer - Full Stack Blockchain Worldwide
Company: Demiurge Technologies AG
Demiurge Technologies AG is a cutting-edge Swiss neuroscience and robotics startup discovering the first principles of animal brains and defining the first principles of animal-like mobile robots to create 30 years of free time for every human.
At Demiurge, your role is to be a ETH Smart Contract ninja developing the software infrastructure of Demiurge tokenized economy.
- Deploy complex smart contracts and ERC20 tokens.
- Design, develop and deliver robust security systems for complex distributed blockchain applications.
- Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Mentor and support entry-level software engineers.
- State-of-the-art hands-on experiences with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solidity, ERC20 tokens, and smart contracts.
- Two or more years of experience working C/C++, MongoDB, Python, Unix/Linux environments.
- Solid knowledge of cryptography, algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and overcoming challenges without supervision while being a team player.
Desired personal qualities
- First-principles-based thinking.
- Extraordinary composure and integrity in face of dire condition.
- Ruthless rationality and candor in the pursuit of knowledge.
- Profound empathy and charitableness in the matter of people.
- Resilience and fearlessness working outside your comfort zone.
- Described by others as the most radical yet humblest researcher / engineer / thinker they know.
- Intellectual breadth.
- Sense of humor.
- Demiurge offers unique benefits to all employees including comprehensive insurance, maternity privileges, healthy meals, childcare and education, etc.
Application without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.