Small Business Account Executive Fishers, IN
Formstack is helping users reimagine their world of work with our all-in-one workplace productivity platform.
We are looking for a Small Business Account Executive to help us accomplish that mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are not only committed to winning, but working as a team to take advantage of the untapped prospects that could benefit from Formstack’s offerings. You will work with a team of other sales representatives to drive new sales. This is an opportunity to become a top producer on a stellar team to help forge Formstack’s market dominance in the small to mid-size space
What You Will Do:
You will win big and set the tone for our high-velocity sales team. As an Account Executive, you are responsible for building and continuing processes and cadences for selling to small to mid-size companies within Formstack’s incubation markets.
How You Will Succeed:
- Build out a teachable process for reaching buyers in Formstack’s small to medium business market
- Help your team prospect, connect with and close new business
- Build and manage a sales pipeline from initial contact to point of sale Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Formstack’s tools
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Help build and scale new processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- Conduct territory/vertical identification and research, to help formalize the outbound go-to-market strategy
- Be the voice of the prospect to the Product team
- Develop a pipeline of strategic partnerships
- Help determine appropriate pricing and packaging options that provide maximum value to both Formstack and our customers
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years of consultative, solution sales experience preferably in the SaaS market
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Natural learner with excellent collaboration skills to share findings across the company
- Experience managing the sales cycle from user/business champion to the VP level
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a sales engine
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
- Prior experience selling in Healthcare industries
- Prior experience working closely with a Product team
Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000 base (USD) + Commission | OTE: $87,000 - $92,000
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!