Shulware - Customer Support Representative (Remote) United States
Company: Jackson River
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
ShulCloud is a cloud based website and database system that allows synagogues and Jewish non-profits to manage their online presence and office administration. ShulCloud is part of the Shulware family of software solutions - https://www.shulware.com.
ShulCloud is looking for a highly motivated individual with a pleasant and patient personality, strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, and quick learner to work as a Customer Support Specialist. Experience working with database systems is a plus! The main focus of this position is to provide excellent customer service and technical support to our synagogue and Jewish non-profit clients through live chats, support tickets and phone calls. Responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to earn our clients’ trust.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
Need to Have
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
Nice to Have:
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience with ShulCloud
- Familiarity with the Jewish nonprofit/synagogue community
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
US Remote: $53,000 USD per year
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/togetherwork/jobs/5817576002