Senior UX Engineer Worldwide
Get to Know Us:
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 3.5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com andInVisionApp.com/blog.
You will contribute to an environment that enables you to do your best engineering work, and you’ll do it with new web standards and frameworks like ES6, React, MongoDB, Node.js, Go, and Docker. We empower engineers by being laser focused on maximum developer velocity through automation of tests, builds, deploys and tight customer feedback loop to continuously improve the product.
Building and shipping something this amazing and owning it from prototypes and specifications to release requires constant collaboration with the brightest people in the organization. Whether you’re at a beach house in Hawaii or a coffee shop on the East Coast, you’ll have the support of brilliant developers at your fingertips to get you through and keep the workday challenging and fun.
About the role
Help shape the next generation of digital design tools by joining the InVision team as a UX Engineer.
What you will do
- Implement new styles, interactions, animations, and details to help deliver the perfect experience across our platform
- Work alongside fellow UX Engineers to maintain and grow our internal design system
- Collaborate closely with designers to assess the feasibility of new ideas and help drive innovative ideas forward
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes and proof-of-concepts to help validate new ideas internally and with users
- Research technical documentation, APIs, integration with 3rd party technologies etc. to confirm project requirements, expectations and specific details
What you will bring
- Expert in modern front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Node, Angular, Sass, Stylus)
- Passion for coding standards, componentization and code re-use
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations applied to designing for specific platforms
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Solid design sense and experience working closely with design teams
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
What you will get
- Make a real unique impact on the lives of millions of people
- Drive innovation, explore novel technologies and elevate the product experience internally and externally
- Countless product design challenges and diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1226326