Senior Technical Sourcer - Contract (Remote - United States) US - Remote /
We are 400+ employees from diverse backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision made by modern engineering organizations.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
At Sonatype, we have a candidate-centric approach to our hiring. We value communication, encourage each other to fail fast, and embrace innovation in our hiring practices. We seek an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner with experience sourcing and recruiting in multiple disciplines (Engineering, Sales, G&A, etc.).
Our Talent Acquisition team is a small, distributed team focused on providing an excellent candidate experience and achieving the hiring goals for a rapidly growing organization. The bar for talent at Sonatype is extremely high, and we need an “A” player to join the team.
- Lead sourcing and recruiting for high end software engineering supporting our Product, Engineering and Customer Success groups.
- Drive high quality technical talent to top of funnel.
- Continuously pipeline talent for current and upcoming needs.
- Collaborate with TAPS and TA/HR leadership to prioritize the organization's needs and execute sourcing/recruiting strategies.
- Drive an excellent candidate experience from the first contact to offer acceptance.
- 8+ years of overall recruiting experience (agency or corporate)
- 5+ years experience sourcing high level software engineering talent.
- Experience using an enterprise ATS (Lever, Workday, Greenhouse, etc.).
- Experience developing and implementing recruiting strategies and processes.
It would be great if you also:
- Have extensive experience with Lever ATS.
- Have experience recruiting global resources (EMEA, South America preferred).
- Have bit of an agency background (we need to combine speed and quality).
- Speak fluent Spanish.
- Experience with, or a desire to be a part of, TA-related projects around process and technology.
Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- See why we've won these awards and enjoy a 4.6 Glassdoor rating
From the Leader:
"This is a really great opportunity to join an organization with explosive growth opportunity and be part of a growing TA team focused on combining efficiency and quality with process and technology."
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.