Senior Team Member Relations Partner Worldwide
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Senior Team Member Relations Partner
The Senior Team Member Relations Partner reports to Director, Team Member Relations
What you'll do in this role
- Extends that of the Team Member Relations Partner responsibilities.
- Investigates complex team member concerns that could have significant legal, regulatory, brand, financial or other risks to GitLab and provides recommendations for appropriate actions based on the outcome of investigations.
- Partners with Legal and PBP on the review and assessment of Team Member Relations cases as needed for added context.
- Provides critical input to the formation, consistent application, and revision of policies across GitLab as we continue to scale.
- Provides trend data and actionable feedback to legal, HRBP teams, and senior leaders to reduce overall risk in the organization.
- Regularly reviews policies, procedures and initiatives to ensure they align with applicable regulatory requirements as well as GitLabs’ Values.
We're looking for
- Extends that of the Team Member Relations Partner requirements.
- 8+ years of progressive investigatory or employee relations experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and intuitive sense of business acumen.
- Ability to execute tasks with attention to detail, reliability, and a relatively quick pace.
- Ability to interface and partner with stakeholders to achieve and influence results.
- Ability to use GitLab
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $72,800-$109,200 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/5685729002