Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Product Remote (San Francisco or Vancouver) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
1Password is nothing without the people who make it. We continually strive to find new ways of connecting with talent and ensuring we engage those who can not only contribute to the success of the team but who care for their team members and further grow our connected community.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll be an advocate for our people and culture. We're looking for someone who appreciates autonomy, who's ready to try new things, and is a self-starter. Day to day, you will be working closely with our Product team to source, interview and hire . You thrive on exploring new recruitment avenues, connecting with passive talent and you understand the value of a best-in-class candidate experience.
You'll be working with team leads, VPs, and C-suites to hire the best people as our team grows, while also listening to experiences of existing employees and using those to improve how each team works. You'll get a chance to define and improve hiring practices, partner with each team to suit their specific needs, and keep the experience consistent across the board for candidates.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years demonstrated experience sourcing and hiring for various levels of Product roles
- Experience with in-house recruitment at a rapidly growing saas or technology organization
- Strong sourcing skills using a variety of tools and platforms. You also understand the value of relationships and have built a strong network of talent
- Resilience. You can effectively manage change, and adapt to advance work and projects
- You consider yourself a self-starter. You are comfortable with autonomy and can make thoughtful and educated decisions on the best way to approach your tasks
- Excitement to learn new things: We try new tools often, switch up processes that aren't helping us grow, and are constantly bettering ourselves. We're looking for others who strive to do the same
- You are data-driven. You understand the importance of sharing data and reflecting on it to pivot strategies and educate your hiring partners
- Team Oriented - we have each others backs and the talent team work very closely to support each other in light of the best interest of the team and business
- Results oriented. You demonstrate high performance and love challenging yourself and your team to deliver
What you can expect:
- Work as a dedicated partner to your client group, Product, and integrate yourself into the workings of the org. Understanding initiatives, projects, opportunities and challenges of the team
- Fill a variety of roles across Product Management, Design, Product Operations, and Technology Partnership teams, ranging from Jr. PM to Sr. Director
- Lead in intake meetings, identify the key criteria for candidates, create effective and creative sourcing strategies to target both active and passive talent. Maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates
- Own the process from initial intake to closing a candidate. You are comfortable with each aspect of the recruitment cycle and effectively manage negotiations
- Partner with the rest of the Talent and HR teams on a number of new projects including Diversity initiatives, University recruitment, Reporting and Data insights and interview team training
- Help us research and implement new tools and programs to help further develop our talent operations and strategies
- Joining a driven and close-knit team. We support each other and happy to jump in to tackle the most pressing tasks
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.