Senior Strategic Services Account Manager Sales & Marketing Remote, United Kingdom
Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
We sit at the intersection of technology and Life Sciences industries. Humbly, we’ve been told that we are the leader in application software for the clinical development process, tackling real-world problems and making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere. With the current transformation in the life sciences industry, we are at the forefront of providing an advanced clinical development platform for our clients to further improve the accuracy, timeliness and ease of the data collection process. That means better treatments can reach waiting patients sooner. We are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 700 customers, customer retention rates above 99%, and the experience of supporting more than 10,000 clinical trials. We are still led by Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations
To work with their Global Account Manager/Regional Account Manager counterparts to deliver sales presentations related to Professional Services to both new sales prospects and existing clients where applicable.
• Hunt for new professional services business opportunities in existing customer accounts
• Interface directly with the VP’s of Professional Services and their direct reports regularly about their account activities
• Work with the GAM/RAM and VP’s of Implementation Services to help manage the overall relationship and expectations with a sponsoring client or CRO from a professional services perspective for all services and deliverables across all Medidata functions
• Present to all accounts new and existing where applicable all professional services offerings, methodologies and support structures to assist in bringing on new clients and expanding business in existing clients
• Advise of any potential customer issues and new business opportunities
• Grow Medidata’s penetration, through relationship building, within the client via high customer satisfaction
• Actively team with sales organization and professional services org to ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintain referenceable clients
• Experience preferably in clinical or biomedical or software development environment
• Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
• Prior professional services project financial experience required
• Prior services delivery experience required
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
• Excellence with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
• Travel expectations up to 50 – 60 %, national
• Valid driver’s license & passport required
Your Education & Experience:
• Requires a four-year college degree or higher preferred, analytic discipline a plus; or equivalent years of experience
• Experience in direct client facing service and sales engagements
• Systems/software development project management experience, or equivalent years of experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
MDSOL Europe Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applications irrespective of race, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion or belief, relationship status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or disability.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/oq4Idfw9