Authentication Engineer Remote
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
The Engineering team is in search of an Authentication Engineer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
We are a highly collaborative team who like to share what we know and help each other to get things done; our next teammate should share a similar mindset and help us strengthen our team culture. Our target candidates are pragmatic engineers who have years of experience with Go and Cloud infrastructure.
What you will do:
- Code in Golang
- Agile development and understanding of the concept "done done"
- Build software teammates can maintain
- Automation, documentation, and communication
What you will bring:
- Solid experience in turning business requirements into production quality software in Go (Do you have Github repos to share?)
- Strong understanding of authentication paradigms and their implementations -- JWT, SAML, OAuth, 2FA, etc.
- An understanding of frontend and backend authentication flows.
- Experience in Systems Programming; understand the concepts of concurrency, pointer, memory management etc.
- Experience in containerization and cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and performance tuning of backend software.
- Experience in operating and monitoring microservices in production environments, with tools such as DataDog, PagerDuty, and Loggly
- Desire to write clean and efficient backend APIs with attention to quality and reliability.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1424120