Senior Software Engineer - SendGrid, Reseller Integration United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Software Engineer, SendGrid - Reseller Integration
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Customer Lifecycle group is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with stakeholders and product teams to design and implement the infrastructure for all of Twilio Email Platform’s customer activities on our system. The Reseller Integration team is responsible for defining and maintaining the core leveraged functionality for partner integrations supporting implementation of internal systems including accounts, offerings, and billing. We are also redefining our partner integration APIs that allow resellers to integrate more quickly and effectively with Twilio Sendgrid.We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer (L3) to join our growing Reseller Integration team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are expected to deliver work consistently and independently, and support and engage communication with and between stakeholders and our partners. You will not only make an impact with your development skills, but through your direct engagement with our product team.
- Collaborating to support strong team results
- Build effective working relationships
- Developing and Improve CI/CD build and deploy processes
- Develop and maintain high quality applications using Golang
- Maintain high coding standards, using best practices
- Participate in scrum and agile practices
- Time and Priority management to support sprint commitments
- Supporting team and systems through on-call rotations
- Design and Develop solutions that are cost effective
- Lead or assist in all aspects of technology decisions, including strategy, efficiencies, open source offerings, and integration details. Champion meticulous, high quality engineering and be a role model for software development habits and practices for distributed systems.
- Document architecture and participate in architecture reviews
- Support epic and story refinement
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of software development experience or equivalent in a mainstream programming language, such as Go (preferred), C++, Java, or Python
- Proficient in querying/transforming complex or disparate data
- Proficient in data-modeling
- Proficient in reading, writing, and defining APIs and their workflows
- Experience with AWS,Kubernetes
- Experience with MySQL, DynamoDB, SQS, or similar technologies.
- Demonstrated success in delivering and maintaining reliable, robust, and performant software through the entire software lifecycle.
- Self-starter and independent learner
This role will accept all remote U.S. applicants
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role is $132,320 - $165,400
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4275479