Senior Software Engineer (Ruby/Rails), Insights Remote (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Canada)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
This role can be filled remotely in Canada, Mexico, Brazil, or Argentina.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- You enjoy leading software engineering projects and prioritize the iterative delivery of high-quality solutions.
- You are passionate about software engineering and have spent the past 3+ years working in Ruby on Rails
- You appreciate working directly with stakeholders and delivering quickly based on business needs.
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself
- You default to concise and effective written and verbal communication
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
- Lead technical projects alongside your team to ensure rapid and reliable delivery of software products
- You'll work as part of a small team to build software to empower our Commercial, Insights, and Finance teams.
- Your work will help the business make great decisions.
- You’ll create tools that allow members of our organization to self-serve generated images, charts, reports and packages in various formats
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Our data engineering stack run on Python, MySQL, Spark, and Airflow
- Our production application stack is hosted on AWS and we deploy to production on average 85 times per day
- We have over 500 private repositories in Github containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we're currently about 75%+ distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity technology blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing steadily, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=3175611