Senior Software Engineer, CRM Worldwide
The Senior Software Engineer, CRM will be responsible for designing and developing a tech stack for our CRM efforts. This role will work with business stakeholders and engineers to architect and build the tooling necessary for integrating various data sources into Salesforce and our marketing automation tooling.
- Design and build the tooling necessary to populate data into our CRM systems (Salesforce and marketing automation tooling).
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Data and other business units to refine requirements and prioritize development work.
- Build real-time and batch data integration processes.
- Provide long-term solutions that leverage platform features and best-practices.
As a Senior Software Engineer, CRM you:
- Have experience integrating disparate data sources into Salesforce.
- Develop and build strong relationships with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Use SQL and other tooling to query and manipulate large datasets.
- Have experience with end-to-end ETL work.
- Have experience using agile development tools (e.g., GitHub, Trello).
- Have experience with data integration, connectors, and related APIs.
- Have experience developing with WordPress.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
We’re a distributed company with more than 2000 Automatticians in 96 countries speaking 120+ different languages. We democratize publishing and commerce so anyone with a story can tell it, and anyone with a product can sell it, regardless of income, gender, politics, language, or country.
We believe in Open Source and the vast majority of our work is available under the GPL.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups. Our DEI committee involves Automatticians across the company and drives grassroots change. For example, this group has helped facilitate private online spaces for affiliated Automatticians to gather and helps run a monthly DEI People Lab series for further learning. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is a priority at Automattic, though our dedication influences far more than just Automatticians: We make our products freely available and translate our products into and offer customer support in numerous languages. We require unconscious bias training for our hiring teams and ensure our products are accessible across different bandwidths and devices. Learn more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion and our Employee Resource Groups.