Senior Social Media Manager Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Social Media Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Editorial Content Team creates engaging, entertaining, and informative content for an audience of over three million fans—and that number is growing every day. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about creating things that our customers, and the design community in general, will love—and that person should thrive working with a highly creative and strategy-focused team.
What you’ll do:
- Create, implement and optimize the organic social strategy across all social platforms
- Collaborate with our online marketing team on paid social campaigns
- Oversee the creation, testing and optimization of content across channels
- Monitor key metrics and iterate based on insights
- Conceptualize and launch innovative social-first campaigns that help us reach designers and other target audiences
- Maintain a high-volume social media program that stays consistent to the InVision brand and style
What you’ll bring:
- 5-8 years experience working in social media either in-house or a combination of agency and in-house (should primarily be in social media though experience in adjacent areas of marketing such as content and PR will be considered as well)
- Experience working in a SaaS or fast-paced technology
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute and scale social media campaigns across all mainstream social media platforms
- Superior copywriting abilities
- Experience conceptualizing and implementing social-first campaigns
- Experience managing junior team members, building a team, and interfacing with C-level executives
- Strong analytic skills – ability to use data to develop, optimize and measure social programs
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1301138