Senior Site Reliability Engineer Worldwide
Our team is in search of a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to help us change the way digital products are built.
About the Team:
Our Platform Engineering teams are responsible for infrastructure, operations, observability, and engineering tooling for our AWS and Kubernetes-based compute, data, and eventing infrastructure supporting all InVision Engineering teams. We are enablers and force multipliers. We build products that help our engineering customers better own and operate their own services. We constantly work to understand the business goals ahead of our engineering teams, lay the groundwork before they arrive, and enable them to painlessly ship awesome, reliable, performant, efficient, and secure products as quickly as possible.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to assembling leading cloud infrastructure tools to meet the needs of product-engineering teams
- Contribute improvements in the tools back to the open source community
- Work cross-functionally by partnering with product engineering teams to improve their developer experience and assist them with transitioning their services to new observability tooling and infrastructure
- Strive to improve operations, reliability, and observability of platform and product workloads
- Be on-call 1 week every 6 weeks for the infrastructure we support
What you’ll bring:
- Compassion for product engineers operating their own services on the infrastructure we manage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bias towards results, absolute willingness to own the problem and drive towards a speedy solution; you won’t stop until the problem is solved with an effective solution
- Hands on experience building systems and infrastructure solutions
- 3+ years experience with AWS, Kubernetes, HashiCorpTerraform, Linux
- Interest in or familiarity with Prometheus/Grafana, HashiCorp Vault, Golang, OpenTelemetry, Open Policy Agent
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3940795