Senior ServiceNow HRSD Administrator United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior ServiceNow HRSD Administrator to be a key contributor on the HR Technology team. The person in this role will primarily focus on managing and maintaining the People Team’s HR Service Delivery Module (HRSD) in ServiceNow. Reporting to the Head of HR Technology, this position is critical in supporting Twilio’s rapid growth and successful utilization of the HRSD module..
Twilio is looking for a person who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated a track record of providing all levels of administration and management services to support ServiceNow HRSD, as well as support continuous improvement through reporting, tracking and trending in a fast paced, ever changing environment. They also have:
- 5+ years of ServiceNow implementation or development experience, 2+ years HRSD hands on experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field and certified as a ServiceNow System Administrator is preferred. Certified Implementation Specialist – HR (CIS-HR) is a plus.
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow HR System Architecture - Plugins, HR Table Structure, Application Scoping and must have experience in ServiceNow Core HR Applications and Employee Service Center - Users, Groups, Skills, Roles, Assignment Rules, HR Services, HR Catalog Items, Record Producers and HR Service Portal Branding.
- Experience with ServiceNow forms, fields, views, lists, UI policy & actions, and client/server scripts as well as integrating ServiceNow with other tools.
- Understanding of ITIL concepts when it comes to continuous improvement and maintaining a sustainable infrastructure through change management protocols.
- Must be collaborative, a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change with the ability to think through problems and deliver quality solutions against very tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- Customer service oriented, ability to meet defined SLAs, Project Management experience and familiar with Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Strong exposure and knowledge of various types of HR systems across the People function HCM, LMS and ATS is preferred.
As a Senior ServiceNow HRSD Administrator you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Be an owner: Ensure and maintain a strong partnership with IT on the overall ServiceNow platform strategy and architecture. Manage and maintain the Work on People projects with varying levels of complexity. Gather and document end-user requirements by working with cross functional teams. Prototype and configure based on Project requirements. Manage testing, identify test scenarios/use cases, help develop test scripts and execute UAT with the project team. Maintain and support ad-hoc reporting needs. Own HRSD production support.
- Don’t settle: Keep current on new HRSD releases, enhancements and communicate potential process improvements as well as ensuring solution designs are in line with security, scalability and best practices. Be an advocate for the People team and our customers from a System perspective.
- Write it down: Document and evaluate end-user requirements, Create related system documentation and end user training resources.
- Ruthlessly Prioritize: Ability to manage expectations and constantly prioritize requests to align to business objectives. Manage the communication of the priorities to stakeholders in a proactive fashion.
- Wear the customer’s shoes: Proactively support the business by providing the best end user experience given the business needs. Keep the end user in mind when developing solutions.
This position will be an integral part of the HR Technology team which plays a critical role to Twilio’s growth by providing HR system functionality to our end users including self service, data transactions, reporting capabilities and automation of data flows to other downstream systems. This team is always iterating and improving our processes.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2517849