Senior Security Engineer, Infrastructure Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Security Engineer, Infrastructure to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We’re looking for a Senior Security Engineer who can turn security ideas into reality and operate diverse controls that affect millions of customers. We’re excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. If you’re looking for variety, we have it. This team influences and delivers both detective and protective tooling throughout the enterprise.
What you’ll do:
- Implementation and management of our infrastructure and system security program
- Help maintain a highly secure, scalable environment designed to protect our business and customer’s information against vulnerabilities, exploits, and attacks
- Directly influence the infrastructure configuration, deployment process of our application and create tools to improve our processes, monitoring, and infrastructure, all in a container-centric environment
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of security infrastructure experience
- Strong experience in designing, deploying, and managing security infrastructure components in a high-availability environment
- Strong networking/compute troubleshooting skills
- A background in DevOps (AWS, Linux, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Chef, etc.)
- A solid understanding of HTTP request/response and how that applies to active security controls (e.g. WAF)
- An understanding of vulnerability and threat grading as it applies to infrastructure
- Experience dissecting security events based on metrics, log trends, and forensic artifacts
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language, preferably Python
- SANS GIAC certifications are a plus!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2460873