Senior Security Assurance Analyst (HIPAA/HITRUST) United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Security Assurance Analyst HIPAA, to assist in defining and managing a successful HIPAA/HITRUST program for Twilio. This role will play a critical part in the HIPAA program enabling Twilio to expand into the healthcare market to meet growing customer demand.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Security Assurance Analyst (HIPAA/HITRUST) who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated experience working with HIPAA/HITRUST. They also have:
This role will manage all Security Assurance activities for Twilio related to the HIPAA/HITRUST program, working across the organization’s functions (Product Engineering, HR, IT, Legal, etc.) to assess HIPAA and HITRUST readiness
- 5+ years of experience within Data Security & Compliance and 2+ years of Security Compliance Audit Experience with a focus on HIPAA/HITRUST
- Working Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and framework required and working Knowledge of Cloud controls and environments
- Demonstrated execution of HIPAA/HITRUST Testing and auditing a cloud environment (AWS) required
- Practical understanding of IT Security Compliance, risk management and information security principles including access control, network security, information security architecture, information security operations, and leading practices and associated tools in a cloud environment (AWS).
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skills
- Positive, energetic personality, comfortable in front of groups/customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
As the Senior Security Assurance Analyst (HIPAA/HITRUST), You will:
- BE AN OWNER: You will be responsible for working effectively with numerous cross-functional stakeholders across the company (Finance, IT, HR, Security, Product groups, etc.) to engage on all aspects of control and process design, testing, implementation, monitoring, project management, documentation and remediation activities as needed to meet HIPAA/HITRUST requirements.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure Product and Service Risk Assessments are a current and accurate reflection of the existing state of the product and service
- BE INCLUSIVE: Be seen as a valuable resource to Twilio cross-functional teams to assist with understanding HIPAA/HITRUST regulations and required actions to ensure compliance with those regulations.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work closely with the Risk Management team to ensure identified risks and all pertinent information is captured for risk analysis and are incorporated in the appropriate risk assessment.
- BE AN OWNER: Ensure all in scope program activities are being executed on time to meet HIPAA/HITRUST roadmap
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate HIPAA/HITRUST progress status
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop internal and external HIPAA/HITRUST collateral and roadmap to assist with architecting Twilio services to meet HIPAA/HITRUST regulations
The Senior Security Assurance Analyst (HIPAA/HITRUST) role is critical to Twilio's continued desire to expand into the healthcare market. You will work closely with senior leadership, product teams and functions in a highly visible role with significant impact on ensuring the company is able to realize that goal.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2416159