Senior Salesforce Administrator, Territory Operations United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to lead territory operations for the GTM Operations team! This is a great role for an experienced Sales Operations professional who is looking for a role that can shape and build infrastructure that will drive operational scale, and leverages their technical skills to solve real problems that help drive impact.
You are right for this role if you excel at building territory infrastructure at scale, managing territory requirements across different business units, and understand the nuances and challenges of GTM’s data needs.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of Territory Operations and experience with operationalizing territory planning software. You should also have:
- 4+ years' of business / process / Sales operations support experience
- Salesforce certified admin required
- Experience with salesforce automation including workflows, process builders, triggers, and territory assignment solutions is required
- Clear understanding of Lead to Opportunity business processes with an emphasis on Territory
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
- Detail and quality-oriented with the desire to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities and ability to question the status quo and think outside the box
- Experience with Heroku platform, SQL, Tableau & Tableau CRM or ETL Tools is a plus
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Identify process inefficiencies, implement solutions, and track progress around fiscal year organization changes
- DRAW THE OWL: Understand end to end business processes, flow of data, and recommend improvements
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead or assist in all aspects of territory planning. Prepare and perform data analysis in Salesforce.com production and sandbox environments, manipulating large sets of data
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work closely with sales strategy leadership to define/understand company's Go-to-Market strategy and analyze downstream impact to existing operational processes
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities for improvements,, conducting due diligence, and root cause analysis to support the solutions
The Sales operation team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and strategy teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing territory strategy that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio!
This position is fully remote, work from home opportunity. You will enjoy our work from home perks: reimbursement for home office setup, Connectivity, health, book, commute, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3417323