Senior Sales Strategy Analyst Remote, US
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
It’s an exciting time to join our team. As a fast-growing, all-remote company, GitLab is a place where you can contribute from almost anywhere in the world. You’ll be part of an ambitious, productive team that embraces a set of shared values in everything we do.
- Be a trusted advisor to Sales Leadership
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Marketing, Channel, Product, Sales Operations, and Finance teams to formulate and develop go-to-market and Global Sales strategies, independently managing initiatives from ideation to execution
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency and lead efforts to scale, align and invest in the business
- Develop an understanding of and stay current with the competitive landscape
- Author and deliver high-impact presentations and plans to support CRO and Theater Sales Leaders in internal Sales events
- Ability to conduct sophisticated, detailed and creative analysis and clearly communicate results through written and verbal channels
- Develop and manage executive reporting on key metrics, formulate actionable insights and structure a concise, clear presentation of findings and prioritize issues as appropriate
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated progressive experience in an analytical role within a technology business. Preference for Sales Strategy, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Management Consulting, Venture Capital/Private Equity, and/or Investment Banking backgrounds
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail to drive program management and execution
- Extensive track record of building high-quality and complex spreadsheets, models and presentations
- Superb analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills effective across all levels of management
- Experience with SQL, Python, Tableau, and/or similar analytical packages a plus
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to use GitLab
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that candidates can be declined from the position at any stage of the process.
- Phone screen with a GitLab Recruiting team member
- Video Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Team Interviews with 1-4 team members
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6436624002