Senior Sales Representative - Southeastern US Worldwide
About the role
Shopify Plus is making enterprise commerce simple. We give high growth, high volume merchants the scalability, reliability, and flexibility they need. Shopify Plus is helping power commerce for companies like Tesla, RedBull, GE, L'Oreal, Mondelez, Kanye West, Subway, UPS and many more. We believe large merchants should love their commerce platform and we work hard each day to make that happen. We are in hyper-growth, and this is where you come in.
Shopify Plus is looking for a Senior Enterprise Sales Representative with proven performance in a quota-carrying role to help us expand our market share. As part of the Large Accounts team, you are responsible for developing and executing accounts strategies to generate new business opportunities with the biggest merchants across the Southeastern United States.
You'll need to have:
- Experience in a full-cycle quota carrying software or technology sales role, preferably in ecommerce
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Track record of overachievement
- Energy, motivation, and self-discipline to stay focused amongst the chaos of diving into a new market
- A passion for talking to people, understanding their unique business needs, and showing them how to 10x their business
You'll be working on things like:
- Creating a new way of selling Shopify Plus to large merchants
- Innovating and developing new ways to sell and disrupt enterprise software sales
- Impacting Shopify Plus’ success as well as the entire software sales industry
- Beat Magento, BigCommerce, SAP Hybris and Salesforce Commerce Cloud on a daily basis
- Making the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company; have an impact; be involved and do something incredible
Interested? Please address your cover letter to Eric and apply before 12PM EDT on Friday, January 4th.