Senior Sales Programs Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and we are looking for a Sales Programs Manager to help drive long term initiative goals and programmatic institutions to help drive Twilio as the leader in the CPaaS space.
Twilio is looking for a Sales Programs Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading complex sales projects and programs. They also have:
- 5+ Years in the cloud industry and a demonstrated understanding of the sales industry, technology, and legacy players.
- 3+ years of cloud, technical or digital business development/sales development experience.
- Strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Experience launching a product and developing programs to support growth at scale; Effective project and program management experience.
- Ability to take broad concepts and the vision and then develop structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and effectively execute those plans.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage without formal authority; Business background to drive an engagement and interact with executive level.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Sales Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Define, design, launch, and run strategic initiatives that contribute to our global go to market plan; Lead operational programs, communicating proposals and updates to senior leadership.
- BE BOLD: Lead efforts to scale the execution of sales activities and market growth strategies by building mechanisms and programs that reach across all geos, territories, and channels, with the goal of driving adoption.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Create a strong partnership with sales, ensuring they are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell Twilio.
- DON'T SETTLE: Be responsible for building a strategic business development plan that defines priorities, ensuring it is well aligned across Twilio, and executing the plan while working with key internal stakeholders.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2168727