Senior Recruiter, Sales Worldwide
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
* We are currently hiring this role in Remote, EMEA.
GitLab is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Sales Recruiter to join our team supporting our Enterprise and Commercial hiring partners throughout the EMEA region. We're the world’s largest all-remote company, and we've been intentionally building our culture this way from the start. With more than 1,400 team members in 65+ countries, GitLab is a place where you can contribute from almost anywhere. We are an ambitious, productive team that embraces a set of shared values in everything we do. Not only do we strive for results, we look to find the most efficient path forward through collaboration, transparency, and iteration with our hiring partners and cross-functional teammates to build highly-successful and diverse global teams!
Our Senior Recruiters take ownership across the full recruitment life cycle from sourcing (including owning agency support where applicable), managing the full candidate pipeline, leverage and building our employer branding efforts in region, along with owning the hiring manager and candidate experience. We are true advisors to our business teams as we look to continue to scale alongside them!
- Collaborate with managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies
- Develop and advertise accurate job descriptions to attract a highly qualified candidate pool
- Identify creative and strategic ways to source great people
- Apply effective recruiting practices to passive and active candidates
- Source, Screen, interview and evaluate candidates
- Assess candidate interest and ability to thrive in an open source culture
- Foster lasting relationships with candidates
- Share best practice interviewing techniques with managers
- Build an effective network of internal and external resources to call on as needed
- Ensure candidates receive timely, thoughtful and engaging messaging throughout the hiring process
- Promote our values, culture and remote only passion
- Distribute thoughtful and engaging employer brand content
- Design and monitor key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of our employment practices
- Develop recommendations for course corrections by leveraging data from our ATS, post interview and post hire surveys and other feedback loops
- Continually search for opportunities to elevate our brand by identifying industry best practices, evaluating competitors and nurturing networks and partnerships
- 5 plus years experience with recruiting top talent for Enterprise and/or Commercial Sales teams
- Experience recruiting at all levels, preferably in a global capacity within the software industry, open source experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively source and place candidates for all positions at all levels
- Experience with competitive global job markets preferred
- Focused on delivering an excellent candidate and hiring manager experiences
- Ambitious, efficient and stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Remote working experience in a technology startup will be an added advantage
- Ability to build relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones
- Working knowledge using an candidate tracking systems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills across all levels
- Willingness to learn and use software tools including GitLab
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/5803319002