- 4+ years of previous Quality Assurance experience for web-based technology projects.
- 3+ years experience specifically focused on quality assurance testing for web applications and software products, including cross-browser and cross-device testing -- emulated and on-device.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on cross-functional project teams and to follow and iterate upon established QA processes and best practices.
- Proven experience testing within both Waterfall and Agile contexts, from initial development to ongoing maintenance, and everything in between.
- Knowledge and familiarity with industry standard QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience defining tests and reviewing test results with BrowserStack and other cross-platform testing tools.
- Eye for detail and a sense of design and user experience taste with regards to calling out bad experiences and visual inconsistencies.
- Comfortable with major computer and mobile operating systems, including Windows 10, Mac OS/X, iOS, Android, and the major browsers that operate on them (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Chrome).
- Experience writing detail-oriented test plans and test cases.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
Nice to have
- A strong familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem (e.g. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions).
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Puppeteer, PHPUnit, etc), philosophically and/or in implementation.
- Experience managing production teams in the delivery of client work and in alignment with established production metrics.
- Team leadership or personnel management experience in conducting 1:1s, delivering feedback, escalating performance issues, and delivering performance reviews.
- Remote working experience.
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/senior-quality-assurance-specialist/