Senior Publisher Revenue Strategist Worldwide
- Meet with client stakeholders to identify and define the measurable business goals driving the client’s project. Collaborate with project leadership to identify the most impactful and efficient opportunities that directly impact those goals.
- Work with clients, third parties, and client teams to proactively measure the comprehensive impact of related efforts on revenue performance e.g. UX/design updates, technical performance, feature updates, and ad logic.
- Configure and integrate third-party platforms and client’s ad manager to optimize revenue.
- Collaborate with visual and UX design staff to provide thoughtful monetization strategies that balance revenue and experience design goals.
- Review and debug ad code to ensure tracking, targeting, and ad servers are working properly together to maintain a steady/stable stream of revenue for 10up clients.
- Regularly evaluate platform performance and industry trends to proactively identify new opportunities and needs for 10up clients
- Document ad specifications and technical requirements for production teams, providing support and quality assurance ahead of major releases and/or launches.
- Educate teams and clients on the strategies and tools used to drive client revenue.
- Experience leveraging data from multiple platforms like Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, and other marketing platforms to provide accurate and thoughtful insights and attribution models.
- Strong understanding of core web analytics metrics and dimensions, able to answer questions and develop hypotheses about user behavior on specific types of content quickly and confidently.
- At least two years experience implementing and managing digital monetization systems for enterprise-level clients.
- Passion to improve the digital media ecosystem.
- Consistently leverage a solutions-focused mindset to productively collaborate with clients, teams, and third party vendors to efficiently solve problems and move teams forward.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients across a variety of media e.g. video conferences, Slack, in-person, etc.
Nice to have
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Ability to understand ad-serving technology and even code.
- Agency experience or experience balancing multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience optimizing lead generation funnels.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Teamwork (project management tools)
- Experience with time tracking.
- Experience working in a distributed environment appreciated.
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/senior-revenue-growth-strategist/