Senior Program Manager, Field Enablement United States, Remote
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Senior Program Manager, Field Enablement
Senior Program Manager, Field Enablement Responsibilities
- Successfully accomplishes responsibilities with minimal direction or oversight
- Develop and lead the successful execution of sales enablement programs to ensure internal and external customers and partners are equipped with content, resources, tools and training to effectively differentiate and sell the GitLab solution.
- Collaborate with marketing and other SMEs to identify and develop core sales training and enablement curriculum, customized regionally as needed, for various internal and external audiences.
- Ensure alignment of sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, and essential industry trade shows.
- Manage and drive online, self-paced on-boarding and result-driven continuous learning.
- Leverage Salesforce.com CRM infrastructure and other tools for delivering formal and informal/social learning.
- Develop sales competency assessment programs, as well as partner certification programs.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and the programs conducted.
- Works quickly and iteratively on projects with very limited direction from others
- Proven experience building and managing successful sales enablement programs for B2B enterprise sales professionals
- Viewed as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor by the sales organization and key stakeholders
- Innovates and continually improves the delivery of world-class sales enablement programs
- Regularly shares best practices and provides constructive coaching and feedback to other members of the team
Senior Program Manager, Field Enablement Requirements
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a software sales or sales enablement role
- Ability to continuously meet deadlines and execute on projects with positive impact from stakeholders
- Software sales or sales enablement experience, preferably with expertise in DevOps and/or Open Source.
- Working knowledge of sales training technology and methodologies; demonstrable experience with sales enablement concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relevant experience preparing, developing, and executing sales effectiveness strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise (sales team, customers, channel partners, and internal support partners).
- Experience growing within a small start-up. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with sales professionals and sales management.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, skilled at project and change management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Share and work in accordance with GitLab's values.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a software sales or sales enablement role, preferably with expertise in DevOps and/or Open Source
- Self-manages workload to meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly
The next steps for the Program Manager, Field Enablement Job Family would be to move to the Field Enablement Leadership Job Family.
Applicants for this position can expect the hiring process to follow the order below. Please keep in mind that applicants can be declined from the position at any stage of the process. To learn more about someone who may be conducting the interview, find their job title on our team page.
- Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call with one of our Global Recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to schedule a first interview with the Hiring Manager
- Next, candidates will be invited to interview with 2-5 team members
- There may be a final executive interview
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project. GitLab is a community project to which over 2,200 people worldwide have contributed. We are an active participant in this community, trying to serve its needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write so that everyone can contribute.
We value results, transparency, sharing, freedom, efficiency, self-learning, frugality, collaboration, directness, kindness, diversity, inclusion and belonging, boring solutions, and quirkiness. If these values match your personality, work ethic, and personal goals, we encourage you to visit our primer to learn more. Open source is our culture, our way of life, our story, and what makes us truly unique.
Top 10 Reasons to Work for GitLab:
- Mission: Everyone can contribute
- Results: Fast growth, ambitious vision
- Flexible Work Hours: Plan your day so you are there for other people & have time for personal interests
- Transparency: Over 2,000 webpages in GitLab handbook, GitLab Unfiltered YouTube channel
- Iteration: Empower people to be effective & have an impact, Merge Request rate, We dogfood our own product, Directly responsible individuals
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging: A focus on gender parity, Team Member Resource Groups, other initiatives
- Collaboration: Kindness, saying thanks, intentionally organize informal communication, no ego
- Total Rewards: Competitive market rates for compensation, Equity compensation, global benefits (inclusive of office equipment)
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible workday, Friends and Family days
- Remote Done Right: One of the world's largest all-remote companies, prolific inventor of remote best practices
See our culture page for more!
Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Curious to see what that looks like? Check out our remote manifesto and guides.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $92,700 - $162,900 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/5661605002