Senior Product Marketing Manager, Search United States, Europe
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We're looking to add a new node to the Product Marketing cluster, focusing on the Elastic Site Search & Elastic App Search solutions. In this role, you will be a trusted thought partner to the product leads, working closely on jointly defining the outbound strategy and go to market for your Elastic App/Site Search products. To be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable with the technical aspects of your product and the markets they play in, as well as, the creative aspects of positioning technology through stories that are compelling, authentic, and engaging.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Craft outbound messaging and content for Elastic Site Search & Elastic App Search solutions
- Enable the field on our products and solutions, through training and content
- Define and execute (with marketing) the GTM strategy for new launches & campaigns
- Maintain a subset of competitive analysis for Elastic App/Site Search products
- Attend trade shows and other events to help showcase our products
- Some travel is required
What You Bring Along:
- Curiosity about the “how” of technology to tell compelling stories about the “why”
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. CS, CSE, EE) or relevant work experience
- Proven ability to craft engaging content, including blog posts, decks, videos, etc.
- Comfort working in a very cross functional role, with a highly distributed team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Direct experience with the search space, and audiences that build search experiences
- Product marketing experience with SaaS product preferred, but not required.
- Comfortable marketing to mix of developers and business audience
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Stock options
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Target locations: Seattle, WA; London, UK; Austin, TX; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Portland, OR; Copenhagen, Denmark; Boston, MA; Berlin, Germany
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1160486