Senior Product Marketing Manager - Berlin, Cologne, Remote Berlin, Cologne, Remote
Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
This is a great opportunity for someone experienced to establish this role and work together with sales and product to make progress with our partners. This role is part of the Marketing Team, but will closely collaborate with our User Growth Unit, supporting in closing deals with some of the largest companies in our industry.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to work on…
- Collaboration and stakeholder engagement
- Enable deep, collaborative partnerships with our product and sales teams in order to build a bridge between product strategy and marketing strategy
- Participate in building strong partner and customer relationships, by living and breathing customer centricity: actively asking and listening to needs, learning from them and applying the learnings in marketing messaging and collateral
- Be the voice of your target audience inside the organization and enable the rest of the marketing team to create tailored made marketing programs
- Go-To-Market strategy and execution
- Translate discovery work into what is reasonable or likely in actual go to market initiatives
- Take market learnings and examine how it might impact marketing channels and positioning
- Together with product managers, lead the “market fit” side of all product/market fit activities
- Define and document positioning and messaging to deliver effective marketing campaigns for our solutions, products and components
- Execute relevant marketing campaigns, in line with the product strategy and the business goals
- Sales enablement
- Create relevant collateral in collaboration with the product teams, with consistent messages to support the sales efforts: sales playbooks, demos, videos, etc
- Turn product proof points into meaningful marketing content that drives adoption
- Run Account-Based Marketing plans and support the sales team in getting closer to their target prospects
What you bring to the table...
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and 7+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 4 years in B2B and/ or B2C Product Marketing, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven experience influencing cross-functional teams for GTM strategy, activations and product launches
- Proven track record in managing marketing initiatives across the customer journey from concept to ROI analysis with particular emphasis on Account-Based Marketing
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Proficiency in several marketing tools
- Proficiency in English (close to native) in written and oral
It's awesome if you know about…
- MBA or Master Degree in a Marketing-related discipline
- Experience with marketing programs in a technical or platform context ideal
- Experience in working with the OKR framework
- Industry knowledge about the ad blocking industry or the ad tech industry
- Knowledge of the browser market
- Monetization: https://adblockplus.org/blog/acceptable-ads-explained-monetization
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/eyeo/jobs/4569350