Senior Product Marketing Manager, B2C Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The product marketing team plays a critical role in driving growth and adoption at 1Password. We are responsible for leading go-to-market, championing the voice-of-the-customer, and building cross-functional collaborative strategies to improve outcomes throughout the product life cycle and user journey.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead and take charge of our B2C and end-user go-to-market strategy. This role provides the unique opportunity to partner closely with our product management, brand, and digital marketing teams to deliver winning strategies that drive market awareness, user acquisition and a compelling product roadmap and story.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in the product marketing function (ideally having spent time focusing on end users in the SaaS, apps, mobile, or security space) with 7+ years of total experience
- You have led and managed comprehensive go-to-market strategies including cross-functional launch plans, audience segmentation, product positioning, messaging frameworks, competitive analysis, and setting clear goals.
- You can lead complex projects and drive buy-in and alignment across the executive leadership team, marketing, product, engineering, design, project management, and analytics organizations.
- You can strategically partner with the brand marketing and digital marketing teams to create compelling programs, campaigns, and strategies that drive user growth, acquisition, and awareness.
- You represent the voice-of-the-customer and can distill actionable product roadmap recommendations from customer feedback, market research, and competitive analysis.
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to analyze key feature metrics and drivers in order to deliver product optimization, user adoption journey, and marketing campaign recommendations.
- Culture is important to you. You value supporting others, listening and learning, winning as a team, and ultimately having fun with the people you work with.
- You know how to work remotely.
What you can expect:
- Own the story: Create positioning and messaging frameworks for our user products, personas, and features by working closely with product and marketing to understand customer needs and pain points.
- Launch the product: Lead and drive the strategy for launches by building comprehensive plans and partnering with brand, public relations, digital marketing, social, sales, and customer success teams.
- Voice-of-the-customer: Champion the needs and pain points of customers through user feedback, interviews, competitive intelligence, and market research
- Be data-driven: Provide recommendations on how to improve user acquisition and product adoption by analyzing campaign performance, marketing channel data, and feature usage.
- Bring your unique perspective: Develop and implement best practices and frameworks that improve outcomes for the company.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.