Senior Product Marketing Manager, Account Security United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Product Marketing Manager, Account Security
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to develop and support a vision for the future of customer engagement, focused on our Account Security portfolio which includes Verify, Lookup, and Authy. You will also be responsible for positioning, messaging and GTM activities around product launches, content, and campaign development. We don’t have hard and fast requirements - everyone is different. We are looking for you to demonstrate whether you have the core attributes of a phenomenal product marketer and that you care about authentication and digital identity intelligence.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build upon GTM strategy and rally product, marketing, and sales around the vision.
- Lead marketing work streams for Account Security; run product launches, marketing for top Account Security use cases, customer insights, regionalization, and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with demand generation teams to help build and implement the campaigns to create Pipeline and partner with marketing in support of events, content marketing, and case studies.
- Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or executive and make the case for your product.
- Lead sales training for your product and be the subject matter expert on all things Account Security.
- Work in an environment that is always in motion—manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, or technical marketing.
- You are a strategic thinker—you like to build a deep product knowledge and figure out how to highlight our key product differentiators in an impactful way.
- You know how to turn data into a story. You know how to turn a story into a presentation. You are able to clearly articulate complex concepts to leave a lasting impression.
- You know how to enable and educate internal audiences to drive meaningful and actionable content.
- You can get things done. We want to talk about how you manage projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- You've worked with technology products that target developers with cloud-based services, especially as horizontal platforms.
- You understand and have experience in the global market around identity verification/CIAM or other related security markets.
- You have experience targeting multiple segments. So in addition to developers, you've worked with technology products that have targeted enterprises, and have experience with Sales overlay models.
- You have a good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the apps that have already been built. You can build a Twilio app yourself.
This role will be based in remote USA. Approximately <5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $96,906 - $151,008
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3749920