Senior Product ManagerRemoteProduct Worldwide
Kickstarter is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product Management team.
About the Team
As part of the Product Management team at Kickstarter, you will be directly responsible for meaningful and ambitious outcomes that support our mission and vision. You will collaborate with engineers, design, insights, brand, and marketing to validate, build, and launch quality experiences across web, iOS, and Android. On product, we value data-informed opinions, outcomes that matter, and building processes that make our products better.
In This Role, You Will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with a team of engineers, designers, and other product managers as well as non-technical stakeholders.
- Own significant business objectives and be responsible for the full product lifecycle — from discovery to iterative releases.
- Embrace a close collaboration with cross-platform colleagues to provide a cohesive experience across web and mobile apps.
- Plan, build, and ship cross-platform, with an understanding of platform best practices and release lifecycle.
- Look for ways to optimize our discovery, development, and release processes, setting success metrics and sharing learnings with the organization.
- You are a strong leader: proactive, inspiring, and confident.
- You have a proven track record of executing and rolling out products and features that delivered positive and measurable impact to users.
- You have strong experience with the full product development life cycle, especially product validation, including light-weight testing and experimentation and iterative releases.
- You have a proven ability to confidently use a data-informed approach to build opportunity assessments and business cases, develop a strategic roadmap, prioritize work, and determine outcomes.
- You have significant cross-platform experience (web and native apps). Ideally, this person has experience working or overseeing a cross-platform product or working closely with native app teams with a shared roadmap.
- You have experience with cross-team and cross-functional stakeholder management and managing complex roll-out processes, including demonstrated experience working with product marketing teams.
- You have empathy for our diverse community of backers and creators.
Kickstarter is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Kickstarter is a Public Benefit Corporation, and our mission is to help bring creative projects to life. We measure our success as a company by how well we achieve that mission, not by the size of our profits. In our charter, we spell out our mission, our values, and the commitments we have made to pursue them.