Senior Product Manager San Francisco, CA
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Ads Team. You will be responsible for building innovative commercial offerings that leverage the power of Doximity’s medical network to deliver clinical content from our pharmaceutical customers. Doximity PMs are goal-oriented and you will work closely with customers, product, engineering, and commercial teams to gather requirements, create specs, and develop products that matter. You’ll own a suite of current products to enhance and take risks by launching new MVPs that have huge market potential.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
This role is based in our headquarters in San Francisco.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Own the mission, strategy, goals, and metrics to measure those goals
- Drive strategic initiatives that meet the needs of our customers and clinicians
- Inspire a cross-functional team of R&D and commercial stakeholders in the development and launch of new product offerings
- Facilitate customer and user focus groups to collect feedback and identify product opportunities
- Lead an Agile/Scrum process to establish and execute the product roadmap
- Identify, assess and scope product opportunities, driving new feature development from conception to launch and optimization
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Product Manager
- Sets a strategic vision based on customer and user value, and clearly articulates that vision to a diverse group of R&D and commercial partners
- Results oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done, and work across teams to get solutions shipped
- Identifies commercial opportunities and tech-driven solutions
- Experience within healthcare or life sciences preferred
Some of the perks we offer:
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits
- Stock incentives
- Generous time-off policy
- Family building support & parental leave
- 401K matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=3436481