Senior Product Manager, Telemetry Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to shape telemetry and experimentation at 1Password. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for prioritizing telemetry requirements and coordinating implementation with Engineering and other 1Password teams. Your work on internal tooling and how we govern data will help us iterate and deliver reliable features faster, delight our millions of users, all while upholding privacy and security values that are foundational to all we do.
Help shape our next phase of growth while developing into a strong product and business leader. We’re growing, and we are looking for someone passionate about joining a dynamic, global team of security, product, and technology nerds that value you for you.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of Product Management experience. Nice to have: past work with experimentation or telemetry platforms, data or technical products, or internal tooling
- Passionate about our user experience, experimentation, and guiding technical products from conception to a dazzling launch
- Ready to take on the unique challenge of building a robust Telemetry and Experiments program that will help us answer the big Product questions while working in an organization that cares deeply about Privacy and our Users’ data sovereignty
- Proven record of partnering with technical teams to deliver products and experiences that delight users and inspire teammates
- Able to think outside the box, while being persistent and scrappy in a rapidly scaling product organization
- Strong ability to prioritize and problem solve across user needs, engineering effort, and business impact – a great juggler
- Readily communicates complex ideas effectively, including to senior leadership
- Fully grasps the power of data and how to iterate toward a system that delivers product metrics to product and engineering teams
- Naturally curious and highly motivated to act, learn, and inspire others to do the same (go team!)
- Shared and received feedback to grow yourself and those around you
What you can expect:
- Define and deliver a telemetry strategy and system that ultimately will help us delight our privacy and security conscious customer base (they rock!)
- Prioritize telemetry features and define requirements based on a clear sense of what internal teams need to succeed
- Build a forward-looking telemetry and experimentation roadmap using insights and feedback from technical teams, users, and from your own vision
- Collaborate closely with internal teams each step of the way to test and iterate on our approach and features
- Define success metrics and measure telemetry performance – go us!
- Drive adoption of telemetry and data-driven decision-making across relevant teams
- Brief results to 1Password leaders as they cheer us on
- Grow as a product manager and hone your craft in ways big and small
- Embrace and contribute to our diversity of perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, and strengths
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [email@example.com] or through 1Password Support.